Minneapolis Workers' Compensation Lawyer
Workers' Compensation Claim?
If you have suffered a serious workplace injury, you are entitled to compensation whether the injury was your fault or not. Knowing where to turn when you are in pain and worried about the future can be overwhelming.
Experienced and Trusted Minnesota Workers' Compensation Lawyers
You need an experienced workers' compensation lawyer at your side who will help you receive the maximum award from your employer's insurance company. And, if your on-the-job injury was caused by third party negligence, you also need a lawyer who will diligently fight for additional compensation from the responsible party no matter how long it takes.
Through established relationships with skilled workers' compensation attorneys in the Twin Cities metro area we will connect you with an experienced workers' compensation attorney that is not afraid to stand up to the workers' compensation insurance company to get you the maximum payout possible for your injuries and lost wages. We will also assess your case to determine if you have an additional claim for damages against a responsible third party. If so, we will fight with the third party insurance company to get you the additional compensation you deserve.
Since workers' compensation is a specialized area of practice, most workers' compensation attorneys do not handle any additional claims of third party negligence on your behalf. The attorneys at Lord + Heinlein can assess your case to ensure that you are getting the maximum payout for your injuries-both through the workers' compensation fund and from any at-fault third parties that may be responsible for your injuries.
How We Can Help
- We listen – Our personal attention uncovers key details others miss
- We are tough – We doggedly pursue the best result and aren't afraid to take on the big guys
- We are experienced and trusted – We will connect you with a skilled workers' compensation attorney and fight to win you additional compensation from responsible third-parties
- We use a team approach – Our entire firm collaborates to strategize a winning solution
- We are accessible – Your attorney is always easy to reach