Injured in a Fire?
One of the most painful injuries a person can sustain is a serious burn and enduring a fire is terrifying. In order to recover from a burn injury or scarring, a person may need to undergo long hospitalizations, surgeries, physical therapy, and even counseling. If you have lost a loved one to a fire, you may have the right to file a wrongful death claim against the at-fault party.
The pain and suffering burn injury victims face is often compounded by the anxiety they experience when the medical bills and loss of income mount. At Lord + Heinlein, we are experienced in helping burn victims receive just compensation for their injuries as well as the financial resources for the treatment and care they need to recover and resume their lives. We work tirelessly to ensure that you receive the financial compensation you are entitled to.
How We Can Help
We are trusted personal injury attorneys and have 40+ years of combined legal experience and a proven track record of representing burn injury victims in Minnesota. We also help people like you with a level of personal investment that most firms cannot match. Here are 5 top reasons to speak to us if you've been injured in Minnesota:
- We listen – Our personal attention uncovers key details others miss
- We are tough – We doggedly pursue the best result and aren't afraid to take on big insurance companies
- We are experienced and trusted – We have 40+ years of combined legal expertise and a proven track record of success
- We use a team approach – We collaborate to strategize a winning solution
- We are accessible – Your attorney is always easy to reach