Being Accused of Maltreatment or Neglect by the Department of Health or Faced with a Criminal Charge that Could Impact Your Ability to Practice?
Are you being accused of maltreatment or neglect by the state of Minnesota, placing your career in jeopardy? Have you been charged with a disqualifying crime? Minnesota Statutes, Chapter 245C determines the consequences particular criminal charges can have on a licensed professional's ability to practice. In some circumstances, a set-aside may be requested in order to restore a licensee to practice. For more information view the Minnesota Department of Health chart on Disqualifications, Look-back Periods and Bars from Disqualification Set-Aside here. If you have questions or need assistance with a set-aside or appeal we can help.
Experienced and Trusted
We understand how valuable your professional license is to you. If you are begin accused of maltreatment or neglect by the Department of Health you need a skilled attorney by your side. In order to protect yourself you need a lawyer who can explain the allegations, their potential impact, and how the investigation and appeals process works. You need a lawyer who will tirelessly advocate on your behalf to ensure your side of the story is told. You also deserve a lawyer who is invested in your case – one who listens and partners with you to achieve the best possible outcome. Contact us today for a free consultation.
How We Can Help
- We listen – Our personal attention to your case uncovers key details other miss
- We partner with you – Our investment in you and your case provides peace of mind through the entire process
- We are experienced and trusted – We have successfully defended hundreds of professional licenses
- We use a team approach – We collaborate to determine the best strategy for your case
- We are easy to reach – Your attorney is always accessible