Severely Injured by a Dog Bite?
While many of us adore our family pets, and enjoy living in a dog-friendly city, dog bites still occur. A dog attack is often swift and scary, and is especially traumatic if a child is involved. If you or your loved one have been bitten by a dog, our dog bite injury lawyers are ready to work for you to get you the compensation you deserve.
Five Steps to Take if You are Bitten by a Dog:
- Get the name and phone number of the dog's owner.
- Perform first-aid and get professional medical attention immediately.
- Call the police and animal control to report the injury.
- Get the owner's homeowner's or renter's insurance information and proof of vaccinations.
- Photograph the injury and the setting where the bite occurred.
You May Be Entitled To:
If you have been injured by a dog bite, you may be entitled to compensation for:
- Coverage of medical bills
- Future medical bills
- Wage loss or loss of future earning capacity
- Pain and suffering
How We Can Help
We are trusted Minnesota dog bite attorneys with 40+ years of combined legal experience and a proven track record of getting you the compensation you deserve for your dog bite injury. Our dog bite attorneys work with a level of personal investment that most firms cannot match. Here are 5 reasons to speak to us if you've been injured by a dog bite in Minnesota:
- We listen – Our personal attention uncovers key details others miss.
- We are tough – We doggedly pursue the best result and aren't afraid to take on the big guys.
- We are experienced and trusted – We have 40+ years of combined legal experience defending dog bite victims.
- We use a team approach – We collaborate to strategize a winning solution.
- We are accessible – Your attorney is always easy to reach.