Minneapolis Attorney License Lawyer
Minneapolis Attorney License Defense Lawyer
Law License at Risk?
You Need a Powerful Legal Voice
Are you an attorney who has received a notice of investigation from the Minnesota Office of Lawyers Professional Responsibility? Are you being accused of misconduct, IOLTA trust account mismanagement, or other issues? Are you having issues obtaining your attorney license from the Minnesota Board of Law Examiners? You should always be careful not to handle this alone – get help from the experienced, professional license defense lawyers at Lord + Heinlein.
Experienced and Trusted
We understand how valuable your license to practice law is to you. If it is in jeopardy you need an experienced, professional license defense lawyer. You need a lawyer who will fiercely advocate on your behalf to ensure your side of the story is told. You also deserve a lawyer who is invested in your case – one who listens and partners with you to achieve the best possible outcome. If you need an experienced and invested attorney to defend your law license, contact Lord + Heinlein today.
Why Choose Lord + Heinlein
- We listen – Our personal attention uncovers key details other miss
- We partner with you – Our investment in you and your case provides peace of mind throughout the entire process
- We are experienced and trusted – We have successfully defended hundreds of professional licenses
- We use a team approach – We collaborate to determine the best strategy for your case
- We are easy to reach – Your attorney is always accessible
Additional Web Resources for Licensed Attorneys
- Minnesota Lawyers Professional Responsibility Board (LPRB)
- Minnesota State Board of Law Examiners
- Lawyers Concerned for Lawyers
- Minnesota Supreme Court Lawyer Registration Office
- Minnesota Women Lawyers (MWL)
- Minnesota State Bar Association (MSBA)
- Minnesota Hispanic Bar Association
- Minnesota Association of Black Lawyers
- Minnesota Asian Pacific American Bar Association (MNAPABA)
- Minnesota Association for Justice (MNAJ)