Nursing License at Risk?
Have you received a letter of allegations or notice of investigation from the Minnesota Board of Nursing? Have you been accused of violating your professional boundaries, drug diversion, or other forms of misconduct? Our nursing license lawyers are here to help.
Experienced Nurse License Attorneys
Our attorneys understand the value of your nursing license - and how hard you work to retain it. We have over 10 years of experience defending nurses before the Minnesota Board of Nursing.
Our nursing license defense attorneys are invested in your case, and we want to help you protect your career. After you receive a letter of allegation or investigation, don't hesitate to reach out. Contact our nurse license lawyers today for a free phone consultation. Below, we also answer many of the questions you may have after receiving a letter from your licensing board.
How We Can Help
- We listen – You know your case better than anyone, and we want to hear your story.
- We collaborate – We'll go into this case as a team.
- We use our experience – You can trust our nursing license attorneys.
- We strategize – Each case is unique, and we'll treat yours as such.
- We are accessible – When you need us, we'll always be there.
Additional Web Resources for Licensed Nurses
- Minnesota Board of Nursing
- National Council of State Boards of Nursing (NCSBN)
- Nurses Peer Support Network (NPSN)
- Minnesota Center for Nursing
- Minnesota Nurses Association (MNA)
- Minnesota Department of Health-Mandated Reporting of Maltreatment Portal
- Minnesota Organization of Registered Nurses (MNORN)
- Minnesota Nurse Practitioners (MNNP)
- Minnesota APRN Coalition
- Minnesota Association of Nurse Anesthetists (MANA)
- Minnesota Licensed Practical Nurses Association (MLPNA)
- National Coalition of Ethnic Minority Nurse Associations (NCEMNA)