Nursing License at Risk?
Have you received a letter of allegations or notice of investigation from the Minnesota Board of Nursing? Are you being accused of violating your professional boundaries, drug diversion, or other misconduct? We can help.
Experienced Nurse Attorneys
We understand how valuable your nursing license is to you, We have over 10 years of experience defending nurses before the Minnesota Board of Nursing. Below you will find answers to some of the many questions you may have if you have received a letter of Allegations from your licensing board. Our nursing license lawyers are invested in you and your case – we listen and partners with you to achieve the best possible outcome. Contact our nurse license lawyers today for a free phone consultation. .
How We Can Help
- We listen – Our personal attention uncovers key details others miss.
- We partner with you – Our investment in you and your case provides peace of mind through the entire process.
- We are experienced and trusted – We have successfully defended hundreds of nursing licenses.
- We use a team approach – We collaborate to determine the best strategy for your case.
- We are easy to reach – Your attorney is always accessible.
Additional Web Resources for Licensed Nurses
- Minnesota Board of Nursing
- National Council of State Boards of Nursing (NCSBN)
- Nurses Peer Support Network (NPSN)
- Minnesota Center for Nursing
- Minnesota Nurses Association (MNA)
- Minnesota Department of Health-Mandated Reporting of Maltreatment Portal
- Minnesota Organization of Registered Nurses (MNORN)
- Minnesota Nurse Practitioners (MNNP)
- Minnesota APRN Coalition
- Minnesota Association of Nurse Anesthetists (MANA)
- Minnesota Licensed Practical Nurses Association (MLPNA)
- National Coalition of Ethnic Minority Nurse Associations (NCEMNA)