Minneapolis Lawyers for Nurses
Nursing License at Risk?
Are you a nurse who has received a letter of allegations or notice of investigation from the Minnesota Board of Nursing? Are you being accused of violating your professional boundaries, drug diversion, or other misconduct? Do not handle this alone – get help from our experienced lawyers for nurses.
Experienced and Trusted
We understand how valuable your nursing license is to you. If it is in jeopardy you need a skilled attorney by your side. In order to protect yourself you need a lawyer who can explain the allegations, their potential impact, and how the defense process works. You need a lawyer who will fiercely advocate on your behalf to ensure your side of the story is told. You also deserve a lawyer who is invested in your case – one who listens and partners with you to achieve the best possible outcome. If you need an experienced and invested attorney to defend your nursing license, contact Lord + Heinlein today.
Why Choose Lord + Heinlein
- We listen – Our personal attention uncovers key details other miss
- We partner with you – Our investment in you and your case provides peace of mind through the entire process
- We are experienced and trusted – We have successfully defended hundreds of professional licenses
- We use a team approach – We collaborate to determine the best strategy for your case
- We are easy to reach – Your attorney is always accessible
Additional Web Resources for Licensed Nurses
- Minnesota Board of Nursing
- National Council of State Boards of Nursing (NCSBN)
- Nurses Peer Support Network (NPSN)
- Minnesota Center for Nursing
- Minnesota Nurses Association (MNA)
- Minnesota Department of Health-Mandated Reporting of Maltreatment Portal
- Minnesota Organization of Registered Nurses (MNORN)
- Minnesota Nurse Practitioners (MNNP)
- Minnesota APRN Coalition
- Minnesota Association of Nurse Anesthetists (MANA)
- Minnesota Licensed Practical Nurses Association (MLPNA)
- National Coalition of Ethnic Minority Nurse Associations (NCEMNA)