Minneapolis Bicycle Accident Lawyer
Injured in a Bicycle Accident?
Minneapolis and St. Paul are very bicycle-friendly cities thanks to our local government's investment in amazing bicycle trails, boulevards, and public transit. Unfortunately, there are always drivers on the roads that are inattentive or distracted, do not know the rules of the road, or are even driving under the influence. Whatever the reason, if you have been injured in a bike crash due to the negligence of an at-fault driver, you may be eligible for compensation.
First Steps to Take if You Are Injured in a Bicycle Crash
- Call the police to the scene and record the at-fault driver's name, license plate number, and insurance information
- Go to the emergency room and treat your injuries
- Take photos of your injuries early and often
- Preserve your bicycle, helmet, and clothing
- Consult with an experienced bicycle accident attorney
What You May Be Entitled to
If you have been injured in a bicycle crash, you may be entitled to compensation for:
- Coverage of medical bills
- Future medical bills
- Wage loss or loss of future earning capacity
- Pain and suffering
- Damage to your property
- Funeral expenses
How We Can Help You
We are trusted personal injury attorneys and have 40+ years of combined legal experience and a proven track record of representing bicycle accident victims in Minnesota. We also help people like you with a level of personal investment that most firms cannot match. Here are 3 top reasons to speak to us if you've been injured in a bike crash in Minnesota:
- We listen – Our personal attention uncovers key details others miss
- We are tough – We doggedly pursue the best result and aren't afraid to take on big insurance companies
- We are experienced and trusted – We have 40+ years of combined legal expertise and a proven track record of success
Further Information on Bicyle Injury Law:
MN State Law - Free PDF: "The rules of the road for cyclists in Minnesota"