Minneapolis Psychologist License Lawyer
Psychology License at Risk?
You Need a Powerful Legal Voice
Are you a psychologist who has received a letter of allegations or notice of investigation from the Minnesota Board of Psychology? Are you being accused of misconduct or other issues? Do not handle this alone – get help from our experienced, psychology license defense lawyers.
Experienced and Trusted
We understand how valuable your psychology license is to you. If it is in jeopardy you need a skilled attorney by your side. In order to protect yourself you need a lawyer who can explain the allegations, their potential impact, and how the defense process works. You need a lawyer who will fiercely advocate on your behalf to ensure your side of the story is told. You also deserve a lawyer who is invested in you and your case – one who listens and partners with you to achieve the best possible outcome. If you need an experienced and invested attorney to defend your license to practice psychology, contact Lord + Heinlein today.
Why Choose Lord + Heinlein
- We listen – Our personal attention uncovers key details other miss
- We partner with you – Our investment in you and your case provides peace of mind through the entire process
- We are experienced and trusted – We have successfully defended hundreds of professional licenses
- We use a team approach – We collaborate to determine the best strategy for your case
- We are easy to reach – Your attorney is always accessible
Additional Web Resources for Licensed Psychologists
- Minnesota Board of Psychology
- Minnesota Psychological Association (MPA)
- American Psychological Association (APA)