Minneapolis Psychologist License Lawyer
Psychology License at Risk?
Are you a psychologist who has received a letter of allegations or notice of investigation from the Minnesota Board of Psychology? Are you being accused of misconduct or other issues? We can help.
Experienced and Trusted
We understand how valuable your psychology license is to you. If it is in jeopardy you need a skilled attorney by your side. In order to protect yourself you need a lawyer who can explain the allegations, their potential impact, and how the defense process works. You need a lawyer who will fiercely advocate on your behalf to ensure your side of the story is told. You also deserve a lawyer who is invested in you and your case – one who listens and partners with you to achieve the best possible outcome. If you need an experienced and invested attorney to defend your license to practice psychology, contact Lord + Heinlein today.
How We Can Help
- We listen – Our personal attention uncovers key details other miss
- We partner with you – Our investment in you and your case provides peace of mind through the entire process
- We are experienced and trusted – We have successfully defended hundreds of professional licenses
- We use a team approach – We collaborate to determine the best strategy for your case
- We are easy to reach – Your attorney is always accessible
Additional Web Resources for Licensed Psychologists
- Minnesota Board of Psychology
- Minnesota Psychological Association (MPA)
- American Psychological Association (APA)