Minneapolis Professional License Defense Attorney
Minnesota Professional License Lawyers
Professional License at Risk?
Are you a licensed professional who has received a letter of allegations or notice of investigation from your licensing board or agency? Are you being accused of misconduct or other issues? Do not handle this alone – get help from one of our experienced, professional license defense attorneys. We assist all Minnesota licensed professionals before their licensing boards.
40+ Years Combined Experience
We understand how valuable your professional license is to you. If it is in jeopardy you need a skilled professional license attorney by your side. In order to protect yourself, you need a lawyer who can explain the allegations, their potential impact, and how the defense process works. You need a license defense attorney who will tirelessly advocate on your behalf to ensure your side of the story is told. You also deserve a lawyer who is invested in your case – one who listens and partners with you to achieve the best possible outcome. If you need an experienced attorney to defend your professional license, contact Lord + Heinlein today.
We Fight for Results You Deserve
- We listen – Our personal attention uncovers key details others miss.
- We partner with you – Our investment in you and your case provides peace of mind through the entire process.
- We are experienced and trusted – We have successfully defended hundreds of professional licenses.
- We use a team approach – We collaborate to determine the best strategy for your case.
We assist all Minnesota licensed professionals before their licensing boards.
- Nurses (RN, LPN, APRN) (Minnesota Board of Nursing)
- Doctors, Physicians, Physician Assistants, Acupuncturists, Athletic Trainers, Naturopathic Doctors, Respiratory Therapists, Traditional Midwives, and Professional Firms (Minnesota Board of Medical Practice)
- Psychologists (Minnesota Board of Psychology)
- Chiropractors (Minnesota Board of Chiropractic Examiners)
- Dentists, Dental Hygienists (Minnesota Board of Dentistry)
- Pharmacists and Pharmacy Techs (Minnesota Board of Pharmacy)
- Optometrists (Minnesota Board of Optometry)
- Therapists and Counselors (LPC, LPCC, LADC, LMFT) (Minnesota Board of Behavioral Health and Therapy)
- Social Workers (LSW, LGSW, LISW, LICSW) (Minnesota Board of Social Work)
- Physical Therapists (Minnesota Board of Physical Therapy)
- Occupational Therapists (Minnesota Board of Occupational Therapy Practice)
- Daycare Providers (Minnesota Department of Health)
- Sober House License (Minnesota Department of Health)
- Home Care LIcense (Minnesota Department of Health)
- Veterinarians (Minnesota Board of Veterinary Medicine)
- Teachers (Professional Educator Licensing and Standards Board -PELSB)
- Speech-Language Pathologists and Audiologists (Minnesota Department of Health)
- Real Estate Broker, Real Estate Agent, Insurance License (Minnesota Department of Commerce)
- Architects, Engineers, Land Surveyors, Landscape Architects, Geoscientists, Interior Designers (Minnesota Board of AELSLAGID)
- Attorneys (Minnesota Lawyers Professional Responsibility Board)
- Accountants (Minnesota Board of Accountancy)
- Residential Building Contractors (Minnesota Department of Labor and Industry)
- Pilots (Minnesota Department of Transportation)
- Barbers (Minnesota Board of Barber Examiners)
- Cosmetologists (Minnesota Board of Cosmetology)