Minneapolis Professional License Defense Attorney
Professional License at Risk?
You Need a Powerful Legal Voice.
Are you a licensed professional who has received a letter of allegations or notice of investigation from your licensing board or agency? Are you being accused of misconduct or other issues? Do not handle this alone – get help from one of our experienced, professional license defense attorneys. We assist all licensed professionals before their licensing boards.
Experienced and Trusted
We understand how valuable your professional license is to you. If it is in jeopardy you need a skilled attorney by your side. In order to protect yourself you need a lawyer who can explain the allegations, their potential impact, and how the defense process works. You need a lawyer who will tirelessly advocate on your behalf to ensure your side of the story is told. You also deserve a lawyer who is invested in your case – one who listens and partners with you to achieve the best possible outcome. If you need an experienced attorney to defend your professional license, contact Lord + Heinlein today.
Why Choose Lord + Heinlein
- We listen – Our personal attention uncovers key details other miss
- We partner with you – Our investment in you and your case provides peace of mind through the entire process
- We are experienced and trusted – We have successfully defended hundreds of professional licenses
- We use a team approach – We collaborate to determine the best strategy for your case
We assist all licensed professionals before their licensing boards.
- Nurses (RN, LPN, APRN) (Minnesota Board of Nursing)
- Doctors, Physicians, Physician Assistants, Acupuncturists, Athletic Trainers, Naturopathic Doctors, Respiratory Therapists, Traditional Midwives, and Professional Firms (Minnesota Board of Medical Practice)
- Psychologists (Minnesota Board of Psychology)
- Chiropractors (Minnesota Board of Chiropractic Examiners)
- Dentists, Dental Hygienists (Minnesota Board of Dentistry)
- Pharmacists and Pharmacy Techs (Minnesota Board of Pharmacy)
- Optometrists (Minnesota Board of Optometry)
- Counselors (LPC, LPCC, LADC) (Minnesota Board of Behavioral Health and Therapy)
- Therapists and Social Workers (LSW, LGSW, LISW, LICSW) (Minnesota Board of Social Work)
- Physical Therapists (Minnesota Board of Physical Therapy)
- Occupational Therapists (Minnesota Board of Occupational Therapy Practice)
- Daycare Providers (Minnesota Department of Health)
- Sober House License (Minnesota Department of Health)
- Home Care LIcense (Minnesota Department of Health)
- Veterinarians (Minnesota Board of Veterinary Medicine)
- Teachers (Professional Educator Licensing and Standards Board -PELSB)
- Speech-Language Pathologists and Audiologists (Minnesota Department of Health)
- Real Estate Broker, Real Estate Agent, Insurance License (Minnesota Department of Commerce)
- Architects, Engineers, Land Surveyors, Landscape Architects, Geoscientists, Interior Designers (Minnesota Board of AELSLAGID)
- Attorneys (Minnesota Lawyers Professional Responsibility Board)
- Accountants (Minnesota Board of Accountancy)
- Residential Building Contractors (Minnesota Department of Labor and Industry)
- Pilots (Minnesota Department of Transportation)
- Barbers (Minnesota Board of Barber Examiners)
- Cosmetologists (Minnesota Board of Cosmetology)