Internal Bleeding Caused By Xarelto?
Prescription and over-the-counter (OTC) drugs are regulated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), but that does not guarantee their safety. The blood thinner Xarelto may cause dangerous, and possibly fatal, internal bleeding. If you believe Xarelto has caused severe bleeding or caused a family member's death, you may be entitled to compensation. Lord + Heinlein can help.
Experienced and Trusted Minnesota Xarelto Defense Lawyers
You need a lawyer who will fight hard for you. A lawyer with the experience and stamina to stand up to drug makers and win big settlements in class action suits. During this long, complex process, you also deserve a lawyer who is personally invested in your case – one who listens and is by your side every step of the way. If you want an experienced and trusted Xarelto attorney, contact Lord + Heinlein today.
How We Can Help
- We listen – Our personal attention uncovers key details others miss
- We're tough – We doggedly pursue the best result and aren't afraid to take on the big guys, no matter how long it takes
- We're experienced – You get 40+ years of combined legal expertise and a proven track record of success in prescription drug cases
- We use a team approach – Our team of legal and medical professionals evaluates your case to obtain maximum compensation for you
- We are accessible – Your attorney is always easy to reach
Big Results for Class Action Prescription Drug Cases
At Lord + Heinlein, we take on big cases and get big results, while providing a level of personal attention most firms cannot match.
If you believe you have suffered harm due to the prescription drug Xarelto, contact us for a free case evaluation.