Cardiac Problems Caused By Testosterone Therapy?
Prescription and over-the-counter (OTC) drugs are regulated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), but that doesn't guarantee their safety. Many men may have been harmed by serious side affects of testosterone therapy drugs. If you or a family member suffered a heart attack, stroke, sexual dysfunction or other adverse issues after taking Low-T therapies, you may be entitled to compensation. Lord + Heinlein can help.
Experienced and Trusted Minnesota Testosterone Therapy Lawyers
You need a lawyer who will fight hard for you. A lawyer with the experience and stamina to stand up to drug makers and win big settlements in class action suits. During this long, complex process, you also deserve a lawyer who is personally invested in your case – one who listens and is by your side every step of the way. If you want an experienced and trusted testosterone therapy attorney, contact Lord + Heinlein today.
How We Can Help
- We listen – Our personal attention uncovers key details others miss
- We are tough – We doggedly pursue the best result and aren't afraid to take on the big guys, no matter how long it takes
- We are experienced – You get 40+ years of combined legal expertise and a proven track record of success in prescription drug cases
- We use a team approach – Our team of legal and medical professionals evaluates your case to obtain maximum compensation for you
- We are accessible – You attorney is always easy to reach
Big Results for Class Action Prescription Drug Cases
At Lord + Heinlein, we take on big cases and get big results, while providing a level of personal attention most firms cannot match.
If you believe you have suffered harm due to testosterone therapy drugs, contact us for a free case evaluation.