Minneapolis Talcum or Baby Powder Attorneys
Ovarian Cancer From Talcum Powder?
You Need a Powerful Legal Voice.
Prescription and over-the-counter (OTC) drugs are regulated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), but that doesn't guarantee their safety. Many women may have developed ovarian cancer as a result of using talcum powder or baby powder. If you or a family member received an ovarian cancer diagnosis following extended use of talcum or baby powder you may be entitled to compensation. Lord + Heinlein can help.
Experienced and Trusted Minnesota Talcum Powder Lawyers
You need a lawyer who will fight hard for you. A lawyer with the experience and stamina to stand up to drug makers and win big settlements in class action suits. During this long, complex process, you also deserve a lawyer who is personally invested – one who listens and is by your side every step of the way. If you want an experienced and trusted talcum powder attorney, contact Lord + Heinlein today.
Choose Lord + Heinlein for Your Talcum Powder Lawsuit
- We listen – Our personal attention uncovers key details others miss
- We are tough – We doggedly pursue the best result and are not afraid to take on the big guys, no matter how long it takes
- We are experienced – You get 40+ years of combined legal expertise and a proven track record of success in prescription drug cases
- We use a team approach – Our team of legal and medical professionals evaluates your case to obtain maximum compensation for you
- We are accessible – Your attorney is always easy to reach
Big Results for Class Action Harmful Product Cases
At Lord + Heinlein, we take on big cases and get big results, while providing a level of personal attention most firms cannot match.
If you believe you have developed ovarian cancer due to talcum powder, contact us for a free case evaluation.