Minneapolis IVC Filter Attorneys
Injured by an IVC filter?
You Need a Powerful Legal Voice.
The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) regulates medical devices, but that does not guarantee their safety. Many people may have been harmed by the Inferior Vena Cava filter (IVC filter), which may cause organ or heart perforations. If you believe you have been injured by an IVC filter you may be entitled to compensation for your losses. If you or a family member developed serious complications due to an IVC filter implant, Lord + Heinlein can help.
Experienced and Trusted Minnesota Inferior Vena Cava Filter Lawyers
You need a lawyer who will fight for you. You need a lawyer with the experience and stamina to advocate for you throughout your class action lawsuit. During this long and complex process, you also deserve a lawyer who is personally invested in your case – one who listens and is by your side every step of the way. If you want a tough and experienced IVC filter attorney, contact Lord + Heinlein today.
Choose Lord + Heinlein for Your IVC Filter Lawsuit
- We listen – Our personal attention uncovers key details others miss
- We are tough – We doggedly pursue the best result and are not afraid to take on the big guys, no matter how long it takes
- We are experienced – You get 30+ years of combined legal expertise and a proven track record of success in medical device cases
- We use a team approach – Our team of legal and medical professionals evaluates your case to obtain maximum compensation for you
- We are accessible – Your attorney is always easy to reach
Big Results for Dangerous Medical Device Class Action Cases
At Lord + Heinlein we take on big cases and get big results while providing a level of personal attention most firms cannot match.
If you believe you may have suffered harm caused by the IVC filter, contact us for a free case evaluation.