Complications From a Metal-on-Metal Hip Implant?
The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) regulates medical devices, but that does not guarantee their safety. Many people may have been harmed by metal-on-metal hip implants and may be entitled to compensation for their losses. Metal-on-metal hip implants may be responsible for metal poisoning, metallosis (build-up of metal debris in the soft tissues of the body), early loosening and significant failure rates. If you or a family member experienced any of these complications, or additional pain or infection following surgery, a faulty hip implant may be the cause. We can help.
You may be entitled to compensation if you have been suffered harm subsequent to an implant of the following devices: DePuy ASR, Stryker Rejuvenate, Stryker ABG II, and the Stryker V40 femoral head, DePuy Pinnacle, Stryker Accolade femoral stem, Biomet M2a, Smith and Nephew Hips, Zimmer Continuum Hips, and Zimmer Durom Cup.
Experienced and Tough Minnesota Hip Implant Lawyers
You need a lawyer who will fight for you. You need a lawyer with the experience and stamina to advocate for you throughout your class action lawsuit. During this long and complex process, you also deserve a lawyer who is personally invested in your case – one who listens and is by your side every step of the way. If you want a tough and compassionate hip implant attorney, contact Lord + Heinlein today.
How We Can Help
- We listen – Our personal attention uncovers key details others miss
- We are tough – We doggedly pursue the best result and are not afraid to take on the big guys, no matter how long it takes
- We are experienced – You get 40+ years of combined legal expertise and a proven track record of success in medical device cases
- We use a team approach – Our team of legal and medical professionals evaluates your case to obtain maximum compensation for you
- We are accessible – Your attorney is always easy to reach
Big Results for Dangerous Medical Device Class Action Cases
At Lord + Heinlein we take on big cases and get big results while providing a level of personal attention most firms cannot match.
If you believe you may have suffered harm due to a faulty hip implant, contact us for a free case evaluation.