What factors should be evaluated when deciding whether or not to take a car accident case to trial?
There are several things to think about when deciding to hire a car accident lawyer. Ask yourself:
- How will a jury decide on this case?
- How much insurance coverage is available?
- Was the other party clearly in the wrong or negligent?
- How strong are my legal arguments in regards to negligence or fault?
- Were you (the plaintiff) at all responsible for the accident?
- How serious is the damage from the car accident (bodily and otherwise)?
Trials can be a lengthy, stressful process. Before you hire a car accident attorney, we recommend scheduling an in-depth consultation with an automobile accident attorney to learn exactly what you're getting into. An experienced car accident lawyer will advise you on the strengths and weaknesses of your case and how best to proceed.