Will I need to have proof of my lost wages after a car crash?

Yes. In order to receive compensation for lost wages, you will need:

  • A doctor's disability slip/permission to miss work for medical reasons.
  • Proof of wages lost, provided by your employer.
Lord + Heinlein is Your
Powerful Legal Voice
Contact Now