What are the first things to do if you receive a notice or complaint from a government entity?

1. Write down the date by which you must respond.

2. Call us as soon as possible at 612-333-LORD (5673) so we can meet and advise you of your legal rights.

3. Bring to the meeting a copy of the notice or complaint and any documents you think would assist in defending you.

Lord + Heinlein is Your
Powerful Legal Voice
Contact Now