What are my legal rights if I am injured by a drunk driver"
What legal rights do I have against a drunk driver who injured me in a crash?
1. You have a right to collect from the driver's insurance.
2. You have a right to collect from the driver.
3. If the driver was overserved alcohol at a bar, you have a right to collect from the bar in a Dram Shop suit.
4. You may have a right to collect from your own insurance for underinsured or uninsured benefits
5. You have the right to collect No-Fault benefits as outlined in your insurance contract
6. You have the right to have your automobile/truck repaired or replaced.
7. If the drunk driver's BAC is over .08% you have a right to make a motion for punitive damages at the end of the trial.