What if my car is damaged in an accident, but no one was harmed?

You may not need a car accident attorney to assist you with a property damage claim where there is no personal injury present.

Minnesota law does not require comprehensive insurance and collision insurance coverage. If you have comprehensive insurance, you may be covered under your own car accident insurance for any resulting damage to your automobile.

If your vehicle was damaged in a car accident that was caused by someone else the at-fault driver's insurance policy may include collision insurance coverage that should compensate you for the damage to your car.

Lord + Heinlein is Your
Powerful Legal Voice
Contact Now