What are the possible outcomes of an investigation by the Board into my practice?
Possible outcomes of an investigation include:
1) complete dismissal of the allegations;
2) discipline may be issued against your license (below are some examples of types of discipline that may be issued);
3) suspension of your license for a period of time; 4) revocation of your license.
Types of discipline that may be recommended by the Board include:
1) imposition of a fine,
2) completion of additional education,
3) a requirement of ongoing supervision over your practice,
4) limitation on the scope of your practice,
5) and/or participation in the Health Professionals Services Program (HPSP).