How will I be compensated if I am hit by an underinsured or uninsured driver?

Underinsured and uninsured motorist coverage is required byin the Minnesota No-Fault Act.

If an uninsured driver injures you, your own insurance provides coverage for your bodily injury damages (such as pain, suffering, and permanent injury) through the uninsured motorist coverage portion of your own automobile insurance policy.

Similarly, if the at-fault driver's insurance policy does not provide adequate coverage to compensate you for your injuries, you can be compensated through your own underinsured motorist coverage for a shortfall in coverage.

Lord + Heinlein is Your
Powerful Legal Voice
Contact Now