I have received allegations but do not have much time to respond. Can I request an extension?

Yes, you may request an extension. If you are too busy or unprepared to respond, it's certainly better to request an extension than it is to rush to answer. Talk to your nursing license defense attorney to begin the extension process.

Lord + Heinlein is Your
Powerful Legal Voice
Contact Now