Talcum or Baby Powder Attorneys
Ovarian Cancer From Talcum Powder?
You Need a Powerful Legal Voice.
Prescription and over-the-counter (OTC) drugs are regulated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), but that doesn't guarantee their safety. Many women may have developed ovarian cancer as a result of using talcum powder or baby powder. If you or a family member received an ovarian cancer diagnosis following extended use of talcum or baby powder you may be entitled to compensation. Lord + Heinlein can help.
Experienced and Fierce Minnesota Talcum Powder Lawyers
You need a lawyer who will fight hard for you. A lawyer with the experience and stamina to stand up to drug makers and win big settlements in class action suits. During this long, complex process, you also deserve a lawyer who is personally invested – one who listens and is by your side every step of the way. If you want an experienced and fierce talcum powder attorney, contact Lord + Heinlein today.
For a Free Case Evaluation, Call 612-333-LORD (5673)
Choose Lord + Heinlein for Your Talcum Powder Lawsuit
- We listen – Our personal attention uncovers key details others miss
- We are fierce – We doggedly pursue the best result and are not afraid to take on the big guys, no matter how long it takes
- We are experienced – You get 30+ years of combined legal expertise and a proven track record of success in prescription drug cases
- We use a team approach – Our team of legal and medical professionals evaluates your case to obtain maximum compensation for you
- We are accessible – Your attorney is always easy to reach
Big Results for Class Action Harmful Product Cases
At Lord + Heinlein, we take on big cases and get big results, while providing the personal investment and support you deserve.
If you believe you have developed ovarian cancer due to talcum powder use, you need a powerful legal voice.
Contact Us Today For a Free Case Evaluation
Powerful Legal Voice