Minneapolis Drunk Driving Victim Lawyer
Injured in a Drunk Driving Accident?
At Lord + Heinlein, we have a unique personal understanding of the impact a drunk driving-related accident can have on an injured person or the family of someone killed by a drunk driver. In 1989 our Managing Partner, Priscilla Lord, lost her 19 year-old son in a drunk driving crash. We understand the anguish of being injured or losing a loved one due to another’s selfish decision to get behind the wheel after drinking.
First Steps to Take if You Are Injured by a Drunk Driver
- Call the police, and make sure you gather the at-fault driver's information, including name, contact information, and insurance policy information
- Seek emergency medical attention
- Photograph your injuries both immediately and throughout the healing process
- Contact an experienced auto accident attorney
- Keep a journal to record your pain as you heal, so you can recall this later
You have the same rights as any victim of a car crash, plus the potential rights to collect from a bar involved in illegal sales of alcohol via a Dram Shop suit.
How We Can Help You
We are trusted personal injury attorneys and have 40+ years of combined legal experience and a proven track record of representing victims of drunk driving in Minnesota. We also help people like you with a level of personal investment that most firms cannot match. Here are 5 reasons to speak to us if you've been injured in a drunk driving accident in Minnesota:
- We listen – Our personal attention uncovers key details others miss
- We are tough – We doggedly pursue the best result and aren't afraid to take on big insurance companies
- We are experienced and trusted – We have 40+ years of combined legal expertise and a proven track record of success
- We use a team approach – We collaborate to strategize a winning solution
- We are accessible – Your attorney is always easy to reach