Minneapolis Car Accident Lawyer
Injured in a Car Accident?
Being severely injured in a car accident is devastating. Knowing where to turn when you are in pain and worried about the future can be overwhelming. Although our cars are becoming structurally safer, things like distracted driving are still playing an unfortunate role in Minnesota car crash injuries and deaths.
First Five Steps You Should Take if You Have Been Injured in a Car Accident
- Call the police, and make sure you gather the at-fault driver's information, including name, contact information, and insurance policy information
- Seek emergency medical attention
- Photograph your injuries both immediately and throughout the healing process
- Contact an experienced auto accident attorney
- Keep a journal to record your pain as you heal, so you can recall this later
You Need a Powerful Legal Voice
No one can turn back the hands of time and undo what you have been through. What you can do is have an invested team of attorneys fighting to get you the compensation you deserve.
How We Can Help You
We are trusted personal injury attorneys and have 40+ years of combined legal experience and a proven track record of representing car accident victims in Minnesota. We also help people like you with a level of personal investment that most firms cannot match. Here are 5 reasons to speak to us if you've been injured in a car crash in Minnesota:
- We listen – Our personal attention uncovers key details others miss
- We are tough – We doggedly pursue the best result and aren't afraid to take on big insurance companies
- We are experienced and trusted – We have 40+ years of combined legal expertise and a proven track record of success
- We use a team approach – We collaborate to strategize a winning solution
- We are accessible – Your attorney is always easy to reach