Hip Implant Injury Attorney
Complications From a Metal-on-Metal Hip Implant?
You Need a Powerful Legal Voice.
The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) regulates medical devices, but that does not guarantee their safety. Many people may have been harmed by metal-on-metal hip implants and may be entitled to compensation for their losses. Metal-on-metal hip implants may be responsible for metal poisoning, metallosis (build-up of metal debris in the soft tissues of the body), early loosening and significant failure rates. If you or a family member experienced any of these complications, or additional pain or infection following surgery, a faulty hip implant may be the cause. Turn to Lord + Heinlein for help.
You may be entitled to compensation if you have been suffered harm subsequent to an implant of the following devices: DePuy ASR, Stryker Rejuvenate, Stryker ABG II, and the Stryker V40 femoral head, DePuy Pinnacle, Stryker Accolade femoral stem, Biomet M2a, Smith and Nephew Hips, Zimmer Continuum Hips, and Zimmer Durom Cup.
Experienced and Fierce Minnesota Hip Implant Lawyers
You need a lawyer who will fight for you. You need a lawyer with the experience and stamina to advocate for you throughout your class action lawsuit. During this long and complex process, you also deserve a lawyer who is personally invested in your case – one who listens and is by your side every step of the way. If you want a tough and compassionate hip implant attorney, contact Lord + Heinlein today.
For a Free Case Evaluation, Call 612-333-LORD (5673)
Choose Lord + Heinlein for Your Hip Implant Lawsuit
- We listen – Our personal attention uncovers key details others miss
- We are fierce – We doggedly pursue the best result and are not afraid to take on the big guys, no matter how long it takes
- We are experienced – You get 30+ years of combined legal expertise and a proven track record of success in medical device cases
- We use a team approach – Our team of legal and medical professionals evaluates your case to obtain maximum compensation for you
- We are accessible – Your attorney is always easy to reach
Big Results for Dangerous Medical Device Class Action Cases
At Lord + Heinlein we take on big cases and get big results while providing the personal investment and support you deserve.
If you believe you may have suffered harm due to a faulty hip implant, you need a powerful legal voice.
Contact Us Today For a Free Case Evaluation
Powerful Legal Voice