Infection Caused By Bair Hugger?
You Need a Powerful Legal Voice.
The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) regulates medical devices, but that does not guarantee their safety. The Bair Hugger warming device may have harmed many people. When the Bair Hugger is used during hip or knee replacement surgery it may be responsible for causing serious infection to develop at the implant site. Individuals who may have been harmed by the Bair Hugger warming device may be entitled to compensation for their losses. If you or a family member developed a serious infection within one year following a hip or knee replacement surgery, the Bair Hugger warming device may be the cause. Lord + Heinlein can help.
Tough and Caring Minnesota Bair Hugger Lawyers
You need a lawyer who will fight for you. You need a lawyer with the experience and stamina to advocate for you throughout your class action lawsuit. During this long and complex process, you also deserve a lawyer who cares about you – one who listens and is by your side every step of the way. If you want a tough and compassionate Bair Hugger attorney, contact Lord + Heinlein today.
For a Free Case Evaluation, Call 612-333-LORD (5673)
Choose Lord + Heinlein for Your Bair Hugger Lawsuit
- We listen – Our personal attention uncovers key details others miss
- We are fierce – We doggedly pursue the best result and are not afraid to take on the big guys, no matter how long it takes
- We are experienced – You get 40+ years of combined legal expertise and a proven track record of success in medical device cases
- We use a team approach – Our team of legal and medical professionals evaluates your case to obtain maximum compensation for you
- We are easy to reach – Your attorney is always accessible
Big Results for Dangerous Medical Device Class Action Cases
At Lord + Heinlein we take on big cases and get big results while providing the personal attention and caring support you deserve.
If you believe you may have suffered harm due to the Bair Hugger warming device, you need a powerful legal voice.
Contact Us Today For a Free Case Evaluation