Professional License at Risk?
Have you received a letter of allegations or notice of investigation from your licensing board or agency? Are you being accused of misconduct or other issues? We can help.
We Have Repesented Licensed Professionals for Over 10 Years
We understand how valuable your professional license is to you. If it is in jeopardy you need a skilled professional license attorney by your side. In order to protect yourself, you need a lawyer who can explain the allegations, their potential impact, and how the defense process works. You also deserve a lawyer who is invested in your case – one who listens and partners with you to achieve the best possible outcome. If you need an experienced attorney to defend your professional license, contact Lord + Heinlein today.
How We Can Help
- We listen – Our personal attention uncovers key details others miss.
- We partner with you – Our investment in you and your case provides peace of mind through the entire process.
- We are experienced and trusted – We have successfully defended hundreds of professional licenses.
- We use a team approach – We collaborate to determine the best strategy for your case.
We assist all Minnesota licensed professionals before their licensing boards.
- Nurses (RN, LPN, APRN) (Minnesota Board of Nursing)
- Doctors, Physicians, Physician Assistants, Acupuncturists, Athletic Trainers, Naturopathic Doctors, Respiratory Therapists, Traditional Midwives, and Professional Firms (Minnesota Board of Medical Practice)
- Psychologists (Minnesota Board of Psychology)
- Chiropractors (Minnesota Board of Chiropractic Examiners)
- Dentists, Dental Hygienists (Minnesota Board of Dentistry)
- Pharmacists and Pharmacy Techs (Minnesota Board of Pharmacy)
- Optometrists (Minnesota Board of Optometry)
- Therapists and Counselors (LPC, LPCC, LADC, LMFT) (Minnesota Board of Behavioral Health and Therapy)
- Social Workers (LSW, LGSW, LISW, LICSW) (Minnesota Board of Social Work)
- Physical Therapists (Minnesota Board of Physical Therapy)
- Occupational Therapists (Minnesota Board of Occupational Therapy Practice)
- Daycare Providers (Minnesota Department of Health)
- Sober House License (Minnesota Department of Health)
- Home Care LIcense (Minnesota Department of Health)
- Veterinarians (Minnesota Board of Veterinary Medicine)
- Teachers (Professional Educator Licensing and Standards Board -PELSB)
- Speech-Language Pathologists and Audiologists (Minnesota Department of Health)
- Real Estate Broker, Real Estate Agent, Insurance License (Minnesota Department of Commerce)
- Architects, Engineers, Land Surveyors, Landscape Architects, Geoscientists, Interior Designers (Minnesota Board of AELSLAGID)
- Attorneys (Minnesota Lawyers Professional Responsibility Board)
- Accountants (Minnesota Board of Accountancy)
- Residential Building Contractors (Minnesota Department of Labor and Industry)
- Pilots (Minnesota Department of Transportation)
- Barbers (Minnesota Board of Barber Examiners)
- Cosmetologists (Minnesota Board of Cosmetology)